Saturday, August 21, 2010

Linger

Her magnificent gaze was like rain on parched sand
i was frozen , second was slower than the hour hand
ecstasy had left me motionless, i couldn't move a finger
her power enchanting and fascinating, all it took was a linger

Beacons of light her eyes shone bright, guiding my heart home
The gesture of her hand, left me a delighted man, i let out a little moan,
her porcelain skin sparkled in the rain, as tiny droplets wrapped her in an embrace,
beautiful effervescence, wondrous gaite was complemented by her remarkable grace,

If i was in love before, this was my personal rapture
my heart like a babe in the jungle, ready and waiting for capture,
She turned away and the spell was broken, i could feel and think once again,
but now i can't wait to be bound once more, i wait in writhing pain

For another

another linger

CK

1 comment:

ash_incomprendo said...

I wait in patience for your conclusion to 'linger'....:-)

Well put.