Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hope

One day i shall see her beautiful eyes,
her gorgeous face in a happy surprise,
The lovely tress and pretty smile,
will leave me dumb and stunned for a while

Her wandering gaze will find me staring,
it won't be annoying, she would think it is daring,
A nod of her head will gesture me hither,
inviting me for a word or two with her

I would walk over, in a stately stride,
stomach in chest out, full of pride,
Her body language, couldn't be easier
she wants me right there, intimate and near

First few thoughts have sealed the deal,
we have set a date tomorrow for a lovely meal,
bidding her adieu i would thank the stars,
maiden from Venus, an oaf from Mars

Such lovely dreams and wishes i possess,
i long for the loving warm caress,
My thought sets me reeling, wanting to elope,
Reality is daunting, but my heart's filled with hope

1 comment:

der untermensch said...

well if she likes poetry, you'll already have won half the battle, squire! :D

good stuff. keep it coming!