Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can't fall asleep

Its 3:41 AM as I start writing this post and it is no time to stay awake. Especially if you are sitting in front of the computer at home, alone. The fact of the matter is that i am ill and i have been sleeping all day. I can't sleep any more, i am sick of it.

So what does one do late in the night when he can't fall asleep, i saw a movie it was good waste of my time, that was fun. Then i was looking for stuff on EBAY, things i am not going to buy and i cannot afford any time soon.

Then i thought of what i want to do with my life. I spent 10 whole minutes to this.

Then i wanted to find out what Denzel Washington's age was, so i went to Wikipedia and then i stumbled upon the movie Glory then to the Civil War and then to Apartheid and then to...well you get the picture....i spent over an hour on Wikipedia and now i have forgotten what Denzel Washington's age is.

Having worked up my appetite i spent the next 15 minutes searching for a fix in the kitchen, i found curds. Thats what i ate...curds....definitely not worth the 15 minute search.

Having made my way back to my seat i decided that i would do something more productive, i chose to bug people on Facebook. Going through their pictures and activities...commenting on them, some encouraging, some discouraging, some stupid and some plain wrong.

Stumbled upon an old crushe's photo album, recieved guilty pleasure in the voyeuristic activity, then was utterly remorseful.

Decided to write this blog....before that i switched on ADSENSE on my blog. Guess i am going to make a steady income from here on end....SHUT UP its possible.

Now i am out of things to write...no intelligent thought....no revelation...no sad epiphany...no angry emotion or opinion....just a silence....a silence.

I think i will go off to sleep now....BAH

No comments: