Monday, December 14, 2009

Wrath

Oh! the fools, oh such mortal men,
reduced to silly putty, all of a sudden when?
vexed with thoughts of attract women,
fall into traps laid carefully by wiser men

The state of affairs is very sad,
scouring this desert for company is driving them mad,
masculine men, turned into boyish lads,
with the promise of a fair maidens hand

The evil beings are taking advantage,
gullible people are caught in a rampage,
of incessant mailers and friend requests,
while stupidity takes over and reason ends

This is a symptom of a larger disease,
when we give them the world, if they would just say please,
the aching of our hearts are misunderstood,
we would lash out and hurt, if we nearly could

These cowards know not, what their transgressions do,
their machinations and wicked plans one day they will rue,
I believe for all that's done, God will make ammends,
Light of the world, my true partner one day He will send


PS - Attached below is the e - mail that sparked this poem off

Dear Chennakeshav,

How are you? i hope you are fine, my name is emily,i believe we can be friends! it's always difficult for me to start an acquaintance with new friends, especially in such am unusual way. But any way, i am full of enthusiasm,
i love your profile, I am browsing today in this sites i saw your mail and your writeup,about how you pour your herat in your writeups touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you,this is email ID...emilyqueen22@yahoo.com..l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom i am when you reply me on my email ok.I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your reply,
yours miss Emily,
best regards.

No comments: