Saturday, May 5, 2007

Reality TV

Amazing how people sit around

never take life by its throat,

They think it cool to watch reality shows,

for them that’s as real as it comes

They could be adventurous

ride a bull

but prefer to watch a pro

They fear they might hurt themselves,

and not get to watch some more


For some its fear of commitment,

and wont of the passionate fire

But they love it as entertainment,

watching the bloom of someone else’s desire


Talent hunts are wonderful,

singers are found not made

He knows he too can sing well,

but he keeps that in his head

He feels that he isn’t good enough,

not for the telly he is sure

If he is ever forced to it,

you might ask for an encore


Television is good I think,

when it comes to the news

When it comes to reality shows,

shut up! Just hand me the noose


Travel shows are great if they inspire,

to get you on your feet

its awful if it makes you wonder

"I have seen it! Lets not get off our seat"


What's worse is its catching on,

every body is doing it

When people get back from the john

They want to know what happened while they were taking a shit

Osbourne was always mad

If that was what you wanted to say

I am told it’s now a fad

To figure out what next Ozzy will bray

I am sick of it I tell you

I hope that it dies soon

My sister watches Growing up Gotti

And I miss the match every Saturday afternoon


Chennakeshav Shenoy

No comments: