Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just missed it.......

Awww......you just missed it man.

These words set off a really queasy gutteral feeling within me, i can feel the acidic taste of bile in my throat and all i want to do is sit down till the moment passes. "If only you were here a moment earlier!"

IF ONLY

The words keeping hitting me like a Spitfire machine gun on a metal fuselage of a Messerschmidt.....ICH WERDE DOWN...................AUF WIEDERSEHEN

This is an all too familiar feeling for me, its been there forever, i find the perfect gal and i go up to her and sum up all the courage in the world to ask her if she would like to go out and grab a drink. BOOOOOOM - she is already with someone else, or she is thinking about someone else...or the best.....SHE IS WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE......

This someone else is always around the corner, one step ahead of me, just taking all my girls away. NO FAIR GOD!!!!!

One of these days i am going to meet this SOMEONE....bash his fucking head in......but i am going to JUST MISS HIM aren't i?????????

FUCKING INSANE

No comments: